Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You KNOW...

...I do NOT go around questioning your heterosexuality. So I'd really freakin appreciate it if you stopped questioning my homosexuality. Even if it is a phase, that's none of your damn business. I'm am going to LOVE and have SEX and KISS and HOLD HANDS and CHECK OUT whoever I frickin want. I REPEAT...I do NOT question you...so would EVERYONE just STOP questioning me?! I have enough going on...

URGH I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kshinebright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HersheyAndOreoRock said...

I'm not questioning you, I'm just saying that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. And one more thing: we're not questioning. We're criticizing.

HersheyAndOreoRock said...

by the way, I am not against gay and lesbian rights.

Kshinebright said...

Truly, god's plan was for babies to be made by a man and a woman. You are corrupting a child by raising him/her with 2 mothers. What pressure would it put on the child if he/she wanted to be a heterosexual? How humiliating would it be for it's friends to ask "So, where does YOUR daddy work?" These are the things you need to think about.