Thursday, September 18, 2008

да да!

So I'm in Russia. Yes...very far. Very cold. Having the f*****g time of my life. I probably won't be blogging for a while. If I do it will be very infrequent.

Just a few things. I got here and had MAJOR culture shock. There was this boy I thought I liked and I was just like WHAT??? Needless to say I scared him off by being so weird about it but now we're cool. Aside from that, I am severely confused about my sexuality and questioning it heavily.

Apparently K wants to date my sorority sister. Ugh..whatever. I'm so over it.

All together, I've realized so many things about myself being here and I am so much more thankful for the world we live in. I hope anyone who actually reads this checks back in a few weeks for my update because there's lots I want to share about what I've learned.

Hope you and your families and loved ones are all doing well. Much love,

me

1 comment:

Jess said...

Keep us posted! So glad you are having a great time in Russia